Class schedules are subject to change based on enrollment.
ATTENTION! Please read and follow each step thoroughly. Class placements are subject to availability and a placement class evaluation by the instructor.
- Read Our Policy. Click through to thoroughly read our Studio Policy and make sure you agree to the terms.
- Contact us for an interview. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a 45-minute interview with Jarina Carvalho. Interviews will be held between January 4 and March 1 and can begin between 5 and 6 PM. If you need a scheduling exception, please email us to request one.
- Schedule your placement class. If you have a new dancer, of course, this is not required. If your dancer has any experience in dance, we request a placement class for her or him by one of our instructors, who will then place your dancer in her or his appropriate class. You will schedule this placement class during your interview.
- Complete all forms. All forms must be printed and signed before the dancer takes his or her first placement class.
- Make Payment. Class and registration fees can be made in person via check, cash, or credit card or through our online store. DO NOT MAKE A PAYMENT IN THE ONLINE STORE BEFORE FULL REGISTRATION PROCESS IS COMPLETED.
ADULT OPEN CLASSES – Age 18 and older
These include ballet and contemporary classes. Adults are welcome to come take these classes without the need of an interview or placement.
- Policy: Read our Studio Policy and make sure you agree to the terms.
- Contact: You can just show up! If you have questions please visit our contact page and send us your questions.
- Forms: All forms must be printed and sign before dancer takes the first class
- Payment: Payments can be made in person via check, cash or credit card or through our online store.