Pre- Professional Program and open Adult Ballet Classes
Ballet classes suitable for teens, pre-teens, and adults. Levels beginner through advanced.
We are so excited to begin our new fall series of dance classes. Due to the challenges of Covid-19, all classes listed below will be held via Zoom. To learn more about ballet going live online, check out our Live Oak Dance blog posts from the artistic director’s perspective, a teacher’s perspective, and a mother’s perspective. We are looking forward to dancing with you and your loved ones.
- Monday 6:15 – 7:45 pm, Ballet with Jarina
- Tuesday 6:15 – 7:45 pm, Ballet with Sarah
- Tuesday 7:45 to 8:30 pm, Pointe with Sarah
- Wednesday 6:15 – 7:45 pm, Ballet with Aaron
- Thursday 6:15 – 7:45 pm, Ballet with Jarina
- Saturday 9:00 – 10 am, Pilates with Gretchen
- Saturday 10:00 – 11:30 am, Ballet with Aaron
Please take a moment to visit Live Oak Dance’s policies page for information about registration and our school’s expectations and guidelines.
Scheduled Holidays and Events
- Any color leotard
- Flesh tone tights (please match to skin tone)
- Flesh tone shoes (please match to tights)
- A ballet skirt or sorts may worn
- Solid white T-shirt
- Black dance pants
- Black leather ballet shoes (Please double knot string and cut off the excess.)
Adult Beginners: trying ballet class for the first time may wish to wear yoga or other movement-friendly sportswear for their first class along with socks instead of ballet shoes.