Please note: during the summer months, our resident teacher Shayna Skal will be available to teach privates and semi-private classes (small groups of 3 or 4 students.) Please contact Shayna directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
August 4 to August 18, During these weeks the studio will accept single class payments or class card only. Enrolled students and monthly fees will star in August 20
- Monday 6 to 7:30 pm, Ballet Technique, Shayna
- Wednesday 6 to 7:30 pm, Ballet Technique, Shayna
- Saturday 9 to 10 am, Pilates, Gretchen
- Saturday 10 to 11:30 pm, Ballet Technique, Jarina
- Saturday 11:45 – 1:15 pm, Contemporary Forms + Improvisation
School Year Schedule (August 20, 2018 – May 25, 2019 )
Please contact us to schedule a placement class. Scroll down for the full description of our classes and calendar of holidays.
Ages 11 – Adult
- Monday 6:00 – 7:30 pm, Ballet Technique, Shayna
- Monday 7:30 – 8:00 pm, Intermediate Pointe, Shayna
- Tuesday 6:00 – 7:30 pm, Ballet technique, Diogo
- Tuesday 7:30 to 8 pm, Male Rep, Diogo
- Wednesday 6:00 – 7:30 pm, Ballet Technique, Shayna
- Thursday 6:00 – 7:30 pm, Ballet Technique, Jarina. Enrolled students only!
- Thursday 7:30 to 8:30 pm, Variations, Jarina
- Friday 6:00 – 7:30 pm, Ballet Technique, Shayna
- Friday 7:30 – 8:30 pm, Beginner Pointe, Shayna
- Saturday 9:00 – 10 am, Pilates, Gretchen
- Saturday 10:00 – 11:30 am, Ballet Technique, Jarina
- Adult Beginner 8 Weeks Workshop, Jarina
- Saturday 12:30 – 1:30 pm, Ballet Partnering, TBA
ATTENTION! Class placements are subject to evaluation by the class instructor. Please contact us to schedule a placement class.
HOLIDAYS & IMPORTANT DATES (2017-2018 school year)
Please note: Scheduled studio closings are not missed opportunities for class, as they are not part of the class schedule. Under no circumstances will students be given discounts for scheduled studio closings listed here as they are part of our enrollment agreement.
August 6: Student Enrollment Period
August 20 – First day of classes
November 19 to 24: No classes, Thanksgiving Holiday
December 19 to January 5: No Classes, Winter Break
February 27 to March 5: No Classes, Mardi Gras Break
March 22 to 26: No Classes, Spring Break
May 24: Last Day of Classes and Dress Rehearsal
May 25 and 26: Spring recital, end of the school year classes
May 28 to June 1: No Classes, Summer Break
June 6 – 31: Summer Intensive Period
- Any solid color leotard
- Pink or black tights
- Pink leather ballet shoes (Please double knot string and cut off excess.)
- A ballet skirt or shorts may be worn
- Solid white T-shirt
- Black dance pants
- Black leather ballet shoes (Please double knot string and cut off excess.)
Beginner adults trying ballet class for the first time may wish to wear yoga or other movement-friendly sportswear for their first class along with socks instead of ballet shoes.
RECOMMENDED DANCEWEAR RETAILER
Discount Dance Supply
Please use TEACHER CODE TP68047 so a percentage of your purchase will support Live Oak Dance. Thank you!