Welcome to the School Year Schedule 2020
We are so excited to begin our new fall series of ballet and dance classes. Due to the challenges of Covid-19, all classes listed below will be held via Zoom. To learn more about ballet going live online, check out our Live Oak Dance blog posts from the artistic director’s perspective, a teacher’s perspective, and a mother’s perspective. We are looking forward to dancing with you and your loved ones.
Schedule of Ballet and Dance Classes
- Monday 4:00-4:30pm, Parent Participation with Lauren, ages 3-4
- Monday 5:00-6:00pm, Ballet Fundamentals with Lauren, ages 7-9
- Tuesday 5:00-6:00pm, Ballet Technique Level 1 with Lauren, ages 9-11
- Wednesday 5:00-6:00pm, Ballet and Movement with Jarina, ages 5-7
- Thursday 5:00–6:00pm, Ballet Technique Level 1 with Sarah, ages 9-11
Please take a moment to visit Live Oak Dance’s policies page for information about registration and our school’s expectations and guidelines.
Scheduled Holidays and Events
- September 7, no classes, Labor Day Holiday
- November 23-28, no classes, Thanksgiving Holliday
- December 21- January 2, no classes, Winter Break
Appropriate dance attire makes it possible for instructors to make helpful and specific technical corrections in all our ballet or dance classes. Feel free to contact us if you have questions about attire or making purchases.
- Any solid color leotard
- Flesh tone tights (please match to skin tone)
- Flesh tone shoes (please match to tights) leather ballet shoes (please double knot string and cut off excess)
- A ballet skirt may be worn
- Solid white or black t-shirt
- Black dance pants
- Black leather ballet shoes (Please double knot string and cut off excess)
RECOMMENDED DANCEWEAR RETAILER
Discount Dance Supply
Please use TEACHER CODE TP68047 so a percentage of your purchase will support Live Oak Dance.
Children’s shoes and tights in a variety of flesh tones.
Please let us know if you have any questions regarding our Fall program and any of our ballet or dance classes by visiting our contact page and leaving us a message. For teen’s classes visit out teens and adults page.