Due to the challenges of Covid-19, all classes have moved to Artivism.
Please take a moment to visit Live Oak Dance’s policies page for information about registration and our school’s expectations and guidelines.
Appropriate dance attire makes it possible for instructors to make helpful and specific technical corrections in all our ballet or dance classes.
- Any solid color leotard
- Flesh tone tights (please match to skin tone)
- Flesh tone shoes (please match to tights) leather ballet shoes (please double knot string and cut off excess)
- A ballet skirt may be worn
- Solid white or black t-shirt
- Black dance pants
- Black leather ballet shoes (Please double knot string and cut off excess)
RECOMMENDED DANCEWEAR RETAILER
Discount Dance Supply
Please use TEACHER CODE TP68047 so a percentage of your purchase will support Live Oak Dance.
Children’s shoes and tights in a variety of flesh tones.