School Year Schedule 2019/2020
Welcome to the new year!
Returning parents, please review the schedule below. Nothing has changed with the exception of the possible addition of Ballet 4.
New parents: welcome! Please visit our registration page and read through everything to get yourself acquainted to our studio. At the time that you are ready to begin the registration process, please contact us, tell us which class you are interested in, and we will be thrilled to schedule an interview with you and explain what to do next.
Schedule of Classes
Beginners, Age 3 – 12
- Monday 4:15 – 5:00 pm, Pre-Ballet 1 Class, age 3, 4, and 5.
- Monday 5:00 – 6:00 pm, Ballet 1 Class, age 5, 6 and 7
- Tuesday 4:15 – 5 pm, Pre-Ballet ages 3, 4, and 5
- Tuesday 5:00 – 6:00 pm, Ballet 3, ages 9, 10, and 11
- Wednesday 4:15 – 5:00 pm, Pre-Ballet 1 Class, age 3, 4 and 5
- Wednesday 5:00 – 6:00 pm, Ballet 2, ages 7, 8 and 9
- Wednesday 7:30 – 8:15 pm, Boys Class, ages 9,10, and 11
- Thursday 5:00 – 6:00 pm, Ballet 3, ages 9, 10 and 11
- Friday 5:00 – 6:00 pm, Ballet 1 Class, age 5, 6 and 7
Scheduled Holidays and Events
Please note: Scheduled studio closings are not missed opportunities for class, as they are not part of the class schedule. Under no circumstances will students be given discounts for scheduled studio closings listed here as they are part of our enrollment agreement.
- July 23 to August 6: Returning Student Enrollment Period
- August 6: New Student Enrollment Period Begins
- August 20 – First day of classes
- October 31- No Classes, Halloween
- November 19 to 24: No classes, Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 22 to January 5: No Classes, Winter Break
- February 27 to March 6: No Classes, Mardi Gras Break
- April 22 to 26: No Classes, Spring Break
- May 24: Last Day of Classes
- May 18: Spring Recital
- June 3 – 28: Summer Intensive Period
New Registration– click here to register
Dance attire makes it possible for instructors to make helpful and specific technical corrections. Feel free to contact us if you have questions about attire or making purchases.
- Any solid colored leotard
- Pink Tights
- Pink leather ballet shoes (Please double knot string and cut off excess)
- A ballet skirt may be worn (optional)
- Solid white or black t-shirt
- Black dance pants
- Black leather ballet shoes (Please double knot string and cut off excess)
RECOMMENDED DANCEWEAR RETAILER
Discount Dance Supply
Please use TEACHER CODE TP68047 so a percentage of your purchase will support Live Oak Dance.