Please scroll down for registration information!
Beginners, Age 3 – 12
- Monday 4:15 – 5:00 pm, Pre-Ballet 1 Class, age 3, 4, and 5. 1 spot available!
- Monday 5:00 – 6:00 pm, Ballet 1 Class, age 5, 6 and 7 Full!
- Tuesday 5:00 – 6:00 pm, Ballet 3, ages 9, 10, and 11
- Wednesday 4:15 – 5:00 pm, Pre-Ballet 1 Class, age 3, 4 and 5
- Wednesday 5:00 – 6:00 pm, Ballet 2, ages 7, 8 and 9
- Thursday 5:00 – 6:00 pm, Ballet 3, ages 9, 10 and 11
- Friday 5:00 – 6:00 pm, Ballet 1 Class, age 5, 6 and 7 Full!
Please note: Scheduled studio closings are not missed opportunities for class, as they are not part of the class schedule. Under no circumstances will students be given discounts for scheduled studio closings listed here as they are part of our enrollment agreement.
- July 24 – August 4: Returning students enrollment period
- August 7: Enrollment of new students begins
- August 21: First Day for all programs
- October 31: Hallowing, No Classes
- November 20 – 25: Thanksgiving Holiday, No Classes
- December 21 – January 3: Winter Break, No Classes
- February 8 – 14: Mardi Gras Break, No Classes
- March 29 – April 3: Spring Break, No Classes
- May 25: Last Day of Classes
- May 26 and 27: Spring recital
- June 4 – 29: Summer Intensive Period
ATTENTION! Please read and follow each step thoroughly. Class placements are subject to availability and a placement class evaluation by the instructor.
Class schedules are subject to change based upon enrollment.
- Read Our Policy. Click through to thoroughly read our Studio Policy and make sure you agree to the terms.
- Contact us for an interview. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a 45 minute interview with Jarina Carvalho. Interviews will be held between July 24-August 24 and can begin between 5 and 6 PM. If you need a scheduling exception, please email us to request one.
- Schedule your placement class. If you have a new dancer, of course this is not required. If your dancer has any experience in dance, we request a placement class for her or him by one of our instructors, who will then place your dancer in her or his appropriate class. You will schedule this placement class during your interview.
- Complete all forms. All forms must be printed and signed before the dancer takes his or her first placement class.
- Make Payment. Class and registration fees can be made in person via check, cash, or credit card or through our online store. DO NOT MAKE A PAYMENT IN THE ONLINE STORE BEFORE FULL REGISTRATION PROCESS IS COMPLETED.
Dance attire makes it possible for instructors to make helpful and specific technical corrections. Feel free to contact us if you have questions about attire or making purchases.
- Any solid colored leotard
- Pink tights
- Pink leather ballet shoes (Please double knot string and cut off excess)
- A ballet skirt may be worn (optional)
- Solid white or black t-shirt
- Black dance pants
- Black leather ballet shoes (Please double knot string and cut off excess)
RECOMMENDED DANCEWEAR RETAILER
Discount Dance Supply
Please use TEACHER CODE TP68047 so a percentage of your purchase will support Live Oak Dance. Thank you!