School Year Schedule 2019/2020
Welcome to the new year!
New parents: welcome! Please visit our registration page and read through everything to get yourself acquainted to our studio. At the time that you are ready to begin the registration process, please contact us, tell us which class you are interested in, and we will be thrilled to schedule an interview with you and explain what to do next.
Schedule of Classes
Beginners, Age 3 – 12
- Monday 4:15 – 5:00 pm, Pre-Ballet 1 Class, age 3, 4, and 5. Avery
- Monday 5:00 – 6:00 pm, Ballet 1 Class, age 5, 6 and 7. Jarina
- Tuesday 4:15 – 5 pm, Pre-Ballet ages 3, 4, and 5. Katie
- Tuesday 5:00 – 6:00 pm, Ballet 3, ages 9, 10, and 11. Katie
- Wednesday 4:15 – 5:00 pm, Pre-Ballet 1 Class, age 3, 4 and 5. Avery
- Wednesday 5:00 – 6:00 pm, Ballet 2, ages 7, 8 and 9. Jarina
- Wednesday 7:30 – 8:15 pm, Boys Class, ages 9,10, and 11. Aaron
- Thursday 5:00 – 6:00 pm, Ballet 3, ages 9, 10 and 11. Jarina
- Friday 5:00 – 6:00 pm, Ballet 1 Class, age 5, 6 and 7. Jarina
- Saturday 1:00 to 2:30 pm, Ballet 4, ages 11, 12, and 13. Becky
*students in Ballet 4 will be asked to take 2 classes in the pre – professional program
Scheduled Holidays and Events
Please note: Scheduled studio closings are not missed opportunities for class, as they are not part of the class schedule. Under no circumstances will students be given discounts for scheduled studio closings listed here as they are part of our enrollment agreement.
2019/2020 Schedule- Children’s program
- July 29 to August 2: returning student re-registration period
- August 5 through the year: new student registration period
- August 19: first day of classes
- October 31: studio closed- Halloween
- November 25 to 30: studio closed- Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 20 to January 6: studio closed- winter break
- February 19 to 26: studio closed- Mardi Gras break
- April 6 to 13: studio closed- Spring break
- May 23, Spring recital
- May 29, Last day of classes
- June 1, Summer Programs start
New Registration– click here to register
Dance attire makes it possible for instructors to make helpful and specific technical corrections. Feel free to contact us if you have questions about attire or making purchases.
- Any solid color leotard
- Flesh tone tights (please match to skin tone)
- Flesh tone shoes (please match to tights) leather ballet shoes (please double knot string and cut off excess)
- A ballet skirt may be worn
- Solid white or black t-shirt
- Black dance pants
- Black leather ballet shoes (Please double knot string and cut off excess)
RECOMMENDED DANCEWEAR RETAILER
Discount Dance Supply
Please use TEACHER CODE TP68047 so a percentage of your purchase will support Live Oak Dance.
Children’s shoes and tights in a variety of flesh tones.